The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
Facts about Canada
- Best Place to live in the world, declared by the UN.
- Lowest fees structure: Canada’s tuition fees are among the lowest, averaging about CAD $13,000 to CAD $17,000 per annum*.
- Almost 80% of colleges and Universities in Canada are Government / Public Funded to give quality education.
- Under Student Partners Program (SPP), is a visa category that gives post study work permits of up to 3 years to students. After studying for 2 years, they can file for Permanent Residency.
- Internationally recognized degrees: Canada boasts a wide range of quality educational institutions for both, degrees and diplomas, in technical as well as professional disciplines.
- A safe, stable country: Canada is a peaceful, politically stable and safe country. Its laws protect the rights of citizens and the country is relatively unaffected by natural disasters.
- Canada is home to a large number of indigenous people, called First Nations.
- Strong connectivity with US: Canada shares longest land border with United States and 80 % Canadians live near the US border.
- Minimum wage rate in Canada is (General) $ 11.25 & $ 14.55 in Ontario for students
- Canadian dollar rate fluctuates between 50 – 60 Indian rupees per 1 dollar.
Study Abroad Process: 7 Steps To A Successful Future
You will be carefully guided through the complete study abroad application process that includes the following key stages, maximizing your chances of getting admission in the institution of your choice.
Step 1: PROFILING
To ensure that we accurately advise on the best country, university and course; we will first conduct a comprehensive profiling exercise. Towards this, we will assign a highly professional admission counsellor who has in-depth knowledge for each student. Based on your academic qualifications, career goals, financial status and work experience, our counsellors will help you choose the right course that addresses your aspirations and goals.
Step 2: STANDARDISED TESTS
Standardised tests are devised especially to evaluate students and compare their aptitude in a consistent manner. Our Admission Counsellor will review any standardised test scores that you have already (e.g. IELTS, PTE etc.) taken and that might help you with your admission. They will also guide you regarding what scores universities and colleges will be looking for and what scores you should be aiming for in order to target particular types of institutions. If you have not taken any of the standardised tests that you need, our Admission Counsellor will book these for you.
Step 3: COUNTRY/UNIVERSITY/COURSE SELECTION
If you aspire to study abroad, the most important aspect is to choose the right course. Overseas education does not come cheap which means, you must make an informed choice based on their goals and interest. Based upon your profile, the Admission Counsellors at Webberz will shortlist a number of appropriate institutes for you. You can then discuss the shortlisted universities with your family and friends before finalizing.
Step 4: DOCUMENT EDITING
Submitting the right documents is the first step towards ensuring that your student visa is approved. If one or more documents is not in order, your visa application may be rejected leading to delay. In some cases, delay can also lead to cancellation of admission. Once you have finalized the university, your documents will be carefully reviewed by Webberz professional editorial team. Whilst students are responsible for drafting and collating these documents, it is important that the editors are able to review the work to help improve upon the content, grammar, tone and structure. This will ensure that the profile presented to the chosen institutions is professional and projects all that they need to know about the student in the best possible manner.
Step 5: APPLICATION REVIEW AND SUBMISSION
This is your final chance to review the applications before they are submitted to the chosen universities. This is a critical part of the process and you must ensure that you set time aside to focus on this stage. You will be expected to sit with Webberz team of experienced application professionals to ensure that all the details are correct and to confirm that you are satisfied with the final application that need to be submitted.
Step 6: INTERVIEW PREPARATION
At Webberz, our consultants are aware of the type of questions different universities and colleges ask prospective students at the interviews. To help prepare for any interviews that may be required by the chosen universities, we provide you with a number of interview preparatory sessions. The interview preparation sessions are conducted by professionals who have vast experience in interview techniques and are well versed with the nature and scope of questions that universities usually ask their prospective students.
Step 7: VISA COUNSELLING
As we know, without a relevant visa, it is impossible for you to study in any university or college abroad. Our visa counselling services are geared towards helping you submit the right documents to ensure that there is no inadvertent delay or rejection. We will assign you a study abroad visa consultant who will provide comprehensive advice relating to the collation of the relevant documentation that you need to submit along with the visa application. Our study abroad visa consultant will also guide you through the key aspects of any interview that you may have with the High Commission or Embassy.